Home » » THE BEST ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

THE BEST ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE


Happy Monday Everyone!

I can't believe it's going to be Spring soon!!! We are all so excited for the awesome weather; to go on more adventures, to start our evening bike rides again, and to start planting those veggies!!

I wanted to give a shout out to all the wonderful people who ordered a copy of my book Healthy Food, Healthy Home, Healthy Life. I have received the most wonderful feedback about recipes, my story and the layout. I am so grateful, from the bottom of my soul. ♥


This recipe is in my book so please try it and fall in love with it, just as we have in our home. It tastes like pure heaven and reminds me of spring. It is free of gluten, dairy and refined sugar. This drink is so frothy and delicous.

Make this drink a staple in your home!

THE BEST ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
An easy, delicious drink made in minutes. Perfect for pleasing friends.

Serves 2
  • 1 navel orange, peeled
  • 1 1/2 cups coconut milk beverage or homemade almond milk
  • 3 drops orange liquid stevia (optional)
  • 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 1 banana
  • ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract



1. Add ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth, around 40 seconds. Serve immediately.