Yum yum in my time. So for those of you who have been following along with my blog you would know I'm trying super hard to stay committed to eating raw. I've been having a major sandwich craving all day but have been holding on strong.
I wanted to share this noodle plate with you before I forget. It's so nice outside and I have been working super hard on my veggie garden. I have planted all organic produce and herbs, such as corn, lettuce, kale, strawberries, green onion, red onion, broccoli, cauliflower, cukes, carrots, watermelon, zucchini, hot peppers, tomatoes, dill, mint, oregano and peas! STOKED!!!!
This summer is going to be super prime!
Here is this delicious recipe. I had to post it. It's so amazing!!
RAW TERIYAKI ZUCCHINI NOODLE PLATE
RAW, REFINED SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, VEGAN
- 1/4 cup braggs liquid amino's or wheat free tamari
- 3 tsp. clear agave nectar or 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tsp. cold pressed olive oil or sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. sugar free ketchup
- 2 zucchini, cut into thin noodles using a spiralizer, veggie peeler or mandolin
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 almonds, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, marinaded in braggs for 1 day, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/8 red onion, chopped
What to do
1. Marinade mushrooms in braggs early that day.
2. For the sauce. Blend until mixed.
3. Cut the zucchini into noodles hours before eating. Let sit out on the counter to dry.
4. Cut and chop veggies and mushrooms and add to zucchini noodles. Add sauce and serve with celtic sea salt.