Ever since I made that strawberry nut milk I've been craving more and more strawberry! So I came up with this strawberry ice cream recipe and it was sooo good. Even Kyri could have some since there is no bad ingredients. Lucky baby! The kids and I loved it so much. GO DAIRY FREE ICE CREAM!!!
The snow has finally melted away and the flowers are starting to bloom in the garden.
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
Prepare ahead - Put the can of coconut milk in the fridge the night before
- 1 can coconut milk - full fat, use cream only
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. unpaseurized honey
- 1 banana
- 5 strawberries, fresh or frozen
What to do
1. Blend all ingredients. Save coconut water for a smoothie. Pour into a freezer safe bowl and freeze for 4 hours.
2. Take out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
What is your favourite ice cream flavour?