Tod's team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders, played against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats yesterday for the grey cup. It was a pretty exciting foot ball game, let me tell you. Tod was a hootin' and a hollarin'! Cheering away. He wasn't too impressed how they were celebrating early before the game was over, but other then that he just loved every minute of it. The Roughriders won 45-23. Tod's Aunt, Grandma, brother in-law and friends from Saskatoon were at the game. It would have been a blast being at the event.
I decided to make us some guacamole for the game. Since their team colour is green I thought guacamole would be perfect and it's Seth's favourite.
I am very pleased with the quality of the pictures taken from my new camera.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/4 of a bunch of parsley
- 4 ripe avocados
- a dash of sea salt
- 1 small red onion
- half an oz. apple cider vinegar
1. In a food processor with S-blade attached, finely chop garlic, jalapeno (if using) and parsley.
2. Halve avocados and remove pits. With a spoon, scoop out avocados into a large bowl. Add parsley mixture and remaining ingredients.
3. Mash with a potato masher or back of a fork. Add to a dish.
4. Cover surface of guacamole with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Great with 'Que Pasa' corn chips (made with organic corn) or quesadillas.
What's your favourite GREEN recipe!?