On my last post I gave away the Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe here. Today I am sharing the Fruit Crumble recipe.
- 4 seasonal fruits, diced (I used mango, apple and 2 plums)
- 2 seasonal berries. I used blackberries and frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp. unpasteurized honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
Dice fruit and place in a baking dish with berries. Add honey and sugar, stir and let sit until topping is ready.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup organic oats
- 1/2 tsp.cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix, getting rid of flour clumps. Add the liquid and mix until doughy balls start to form. Sprinkle on top of fruit and berries evenly.
Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
*Check at 15 minutes.
Serve with vanilla coconut milk ice cream or vanilla coconut milk yogurt. Great for breakfast or dessert
Follow me on Instagram -
PS! I am super stoked that one of my favourite bloggers left a comment on my Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake post here. Thanks Lesley!