This is a dehydrator recipe. These veggie wraps are so delicious I could eat them everyday if I could but with our family of 5 we go through them fast. This recipe only makes 5 round wraps. Maybe I should start doubling it. haha
Makes 4 wraps.
- 2 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 small zucchini or 1.5 regular sized ones is what I use, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp. psyllium powder, organic and gluten-free
- 1 large tomato or 1 cup diced tomato
- 4 sundried tomatoes, soaked or 2 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto
- a dash or celtic sea salt
What to do:
1. Turn the dehydrator on to 220 degrees.
2. Throw all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Put four dehydrator trays on the counter with the paraflex sheets on. Pour blended mixture onto sheets, disperse evenly.
4. Use the back of a spoon and spread mixture out into a circle, the size of a wrap, or a square. Try to get it as evenly spread out as possible, making it 1/2cm thick. Don't worry about excess water on the sheets.
5. Dehydrate on 220 degrees for 7-8 hours. Checking often. The outsides of the wrap will be crisp but do not worry about it.
6. After the wraps are completely dry put into a large ziplock bag. Wraps will become a bit soft, perfect for serving.
7. Fill the wrap with your favourite veggies, such as lettuce, carrot, green onion, sprouts, and red pepper and sauces like mustard or chipotle vegenaise. Top it off with nutritional yeast and a dash of celtic sea salt and enjoy!